Becoming Kin: An Indigenous call to unforgetting the past and reimagining our future. Forward by Nick Estes. Now available for pre-order.
Aambe: Where books collide. This is my substack page because sure, all the cool kids have a substack now so why not. This is where the books I read collide with other books and new things emerge.
Highly Pertinent Digressions. This substack is where my friend Neil Ellis Orts and I take turns writing essays that have a relationship to the previous essay but embrace the digressions that happen. Because apparently the journey matters.
- February 2022 Why was Noah silent at the end of the world?
- December 2021 Refusing to be comforted
- April 2020 Christians romanticize wandering yet rendered my people homeless
- March 2022 Solidarity with Ukraine: an Indigenous view
- April 2021 A Broadened Sense of Abolition
- April 2021 Ambe: A Year of Indigenous Reading